Rain
Rain
I like rain. Rain is a gift from God that we should be grateful for. For everyone, rain must bring its own happiness. Sometimes I remember childhood memories when I played under the rain. I played until my mother scolded me, afraid of getting the flu she said. It was true, the next day I caught the flu. But that doesn't scare me into playing in the rain again. There is another pleasure when it rains, which is sleeping and turning on music along with the rain. But when I grew up, I rarely played in the rain, because I knew when it was finished it would hurt. Yes, that's how, our childhood memories can be a story in the future.
.jpeg)
I also like rain because it keeps its own memory in the heart and we can reminisce.
BalasHapusThank you for sharing about rain. Keep writing and keep publishing.
BalasHapus