Get Used to Reading

                      Get used to Reading


          As usual on Fridays, I went home by train. I ordered a ticket through the KAI access application. Why do I prefer to book tickets through the app? of course because it is easier and saves time. The important thing is that there is a balance to pay, just use your cellphone. I left for Sumbergempol station at 9.30. I met a man and his family. They want a vacation to Malang. Not long after that the father left, I don't know where. Then the man came back but not alone, he was with the train officer. I was confused, there seems to be a problem with this father. And it turned out to be true, the father committed an offense on the train, namely smoking. Maybe the father was riding the train for the first time, so he didn't know the rules. Even though when we enter the gate next to the wall there is a sticker of regulations that must be obeyed. Therefore, we must get used to reading.

Komentar

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Yes, I agree with you. We should get used to reading anything before we do a thing.
    But maybe, he can't read because he didn't bring his eyeglasses.

    BalasHapus
  3. You're right, we have to read the rules that apply when using public transportation. So as not to harm ourself or others

    BalasHapus
  4. Yes, you are right. You can verbalize what happens around you. Keep writing.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar