Ayla
Ayla
Hi friends, do you like watching movies or not? If so, I really like it. Well, I'm going to tell you about my favorite movie called "ayla". You must be wondering what's so good about this film from the others. okay, I think what's good about this film is that the story is very interesting and moving because it is based on a true story. This film tells the story of a little girl from Korea who was adopted by the Turkish army. In this film we can take the moral values contained in it such as: love can come even though it doesn't use blood, it can arise when a sense of humanity towards something that can make us touched, a good man is one who can keep his promise, a father does not let go. From the story in the film, we as children must be devoted to our parents. A father's love is genuine love for his daughter. So, always love your father, friend.

I've never seen the film, but I can see from some reviews that the film is very exciting and also sad. Thanks for your sharing
BalasHapus